Approved on: April 2, 2022.
At COB International (conference “HighLoad++ Armenia”), one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This Policy document contains types of information that is collected and recorded by COB International and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Policy, do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- 1.1. Website means https://highload.am, https://ontico.pro or https://conf.ontico.pro.
- 1.2. Data controller (WE) means COB International (conference “HighLoad++ Armenia”), Registered in Armenia under Identification number 01037151, Registered address Suite 46, 4 Luxembourg 1st Lane, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.3. Data subject (User / YOU) means a natural person using the Website or interacting with the Data controller or third parties through its personal data.
- 1.4. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- 1.5. Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.1. The Policy regulates the processing of personal data when we interact with the User in connection with the use of the Website.
- 2.2. The Policy has been developed in accordance with the requirements provided by:
- 2.2.1. the applicable law relating to personal data protection;
- 2.2.2. agreements concluded between the Data controller and the Users;
- 2.2.3. other regulatory documents, taking into account applicable requirements in the field of protection of personal data.
- 2.3. The current version of the Policy is a public document and available to any User on the Website. We have the right to modify the Policy. In case changes are made to the Policy, we shall notify you and post the new version of the Policy on the Website not later than 10 days before such changes become effective.
- 2.4. We process the personal data in according to the following principles:
- 2.4.1. lawful purposes and methods of personal data processing;
- 2.4.2. good faith;
- 2.4.3. the purposes of personal data processing meet the purposes determined in advance and declared at the time of personal data collection as well as to the Data controller’s powers;
- 2.4.4. the scope and nature of the personal data being processed and the methods of personal data processing meet the purposes of personal data processing;
- 2.4.5. it is unacceptable to unify personal data bases created for incompatible purposes.
- 3.1. By using our Website and leaving your data on the Website, by filling fields of the online-application when registering on the page https://conf.ontico.pro/users/signup.html, editing a user profile, filling out an application for a service, subscribing to a newsletter, or in any other section of the Website, the User:
- 3.1.1. confirms that the personal data indicated by him belongs to him personally;
- 3.1.2. acknowledges and confirms that he has carefully and fully read this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal data contained therein, indicated by him in the appropriate fields when registering on the Website and its further use;
- 3.1.3. acknowledges and confirms that all the provisions of this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal data are clear to him
- 3.1.4. agrees to the processing of the provided personal data by «A5000» LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (42 Luxembourg 1st lane, apt 46, Nork-Nork, Yerevan, Armenia, zip code: 0090, Legal entity registration number: 286.110.1231458) for the purpose of registering the User at the Event, obtaining a badge - accreditation document for him to enter the Event and subsequent deletion of personal data within 10 days after the event. The data of the Users participating in the Online Event is not transferred;
- 3.1.5. in the case of purchasing tickets for a conference HighLoad++ Armenia 2022 (offline or online) agrees to the processing of the provided personal data by the YANDEX LLC (registration number of the legal entity: 1027700229193, legal address: 16 Lva Tolstogo st., Moscow, 119021, Russia) for purposes of promoting the Yandex brand in the IT community;
- 3.1.6. agrees to the processing by the Website of the provided personal data in order to register the User on the Website, gain access to the Website and additional functionality of the Website https://conf.ontico.pro.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on which services of the Website you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you:
- Things you do and information you provide.
We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Website, including when you fill in a registration form or communicate with us. This can include information, such as: name, surname (also used by “Registration and Accreditation Systems LLC” to receive a badge - accreditation document for admission to the Event); email addresses (E-mail); a name of your company (also used by “Registration and Accreditation Systems LLC” to receive a badge - accreditation document for admission to the Event); job position (also used by “Registration and Accreditation Systems LLC” to receive a badge – accreditation document for admission to the Event); residence (city, region); phone numbers; date of Birth; user photo (avatar).
We also collect information about how you use our Website, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Device information.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you access our Website, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent service across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address, MAC address, device ID, IMEI, MEID.
- 4.1. We do not purposefully collect sensitive categories of personal data (data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, genetic data, data concerning health or data concerning sex life etc.).
- 4.2. We process data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with you will be kept until it is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
5. PURPOSES FOR DATA PROCESSING
- 5.1. Personal data of Users shall be processed for the following purposes:
- 5.1.1. Provide, improve and develop Services, ensure your participation in the Event.
We are able to deliver services of our Website, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Website and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in our Website. We also use information we have to provide shortcuts and suggestions to you.
We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyse the information we have to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- 5.1.2. Communicate with Users.
We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Website and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- 5.1.3. Show and measure ads and services.
We use the information we have to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads on our Website and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
- 5.1.4. Promote safety and security.
We use the information we have to help verify registrations and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
- 5.1.5. Log Files
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- 5.1.6. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, we use 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
- 5.2. Personal data may be used for other purposes, if it is mandatory in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law.
- 5.3. Processing of personal data is limited by specific, predetermined, and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection shall not be permitted.
6. USER’S RIGHTS
- 6.1. We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- 6.2. The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. To request information associated with you email us to email@example.com to receive your personal data provided to the Data controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and transmit those data to another data controller.
- 6.3. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- 6.4. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- 6.5. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- 6.6. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- 6.7. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- 6.8. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- 6.9. Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- 6.10. Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- 6.11. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- 6.12. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- 6.13. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
7. INFORMATION ON SECURITY MEASURES
- 7.1. We take necessary legal, organizational and technical measures and ensure their adoption to protect your personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data as well as from other unlawful actions in relation to personal data, which are in particular (but not limited to):
- 7.1.1. Designation of a person responsible for the processing of personal data;
- 7.1.2. Limited list of employees, having access to personal data;
- 7.1.3. Software identification of Users and recording their actions;
- 7.1.4. Implementation of anti-virus control and other protection measures against malicious software impacts;
- 7.1.5. Use of information backup and recovery tools;
- 7.1.6. Regular updating of software used in processing of personal data to ensure security of processed data;
- 7.1.7. Implementation of encryption during transmission of personal data on the Internet;
- 7.1.8. Adoption of measures related to admission of only appropriate persons in places where technical means are installed;
- 7.1.9. Application of technical means for protection of premises, where technical means of personal data information systems and places of storage of tangible media of personal data are located.
- 8.1. We and other persons who obtained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute your personal data without the your consent, except in cases stipulated by the applicable law.
- 8.2. We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the country where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
9. CROSS-BORDER PROCESSING
- 9.1. We may transfer personal data to any other country for the purposes set out in section 4 of this Policy only under the User’s consent.
- 9.2. Before transferring the personal data to another country, we ensure that a country provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- 9.3. The transfer of personal data to a country that do not meet the aforementioned requirements may only be carried out if the have your consent in writing to transfer your personal data and/or for the performance of the agreement to which you are a party.
- 10.1. You can send your inquiries regarding the use of the personal data to us.
- 10.2. We undertake to consider and respond to your inquiry within 30 days after it is received.
- 10.3. To withdraw the consent you (or your representative) can send us a written demand in a free form, in a way that allows to reliably determine the person who signed and sent the correspondence as well as the grounds for the representative’s authority.
- 10.4. All correspondence we receive from you (written or electronic inquiries) is classified as restricted-access information and may not be disclosed without your written consent. The personal data and other information on the User who sent the inquiry may not be used without the User’s special consent for any purpose other than for response to the inquiry, except as expressly provided by law.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 11.2. Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- 11.3. Children's Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
COB International does not purposefully collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- 11.4. Governing Law
Issues not regulated by this Policy shall be governed by the applicable law.
- 11.5. Contact us