The talk was accepted to the conference program
Almost everyone has monitoring. In the ideal world it is a reliable tool that detects sympthoms earlier than they become serious problems. Often time APM on a free plan with out-of-the-box reports is used as a monitoring tool. As a result, something is measured, some alerts are sent into the chat, no one responds to them, and one day the major incident happens.
In the talk we will:
- define monitoring antipatterns;
- pick the most critical metrics and ways to see insights in charts;
- represent the system in the terminology of queue theory;
- figure out how to choose lower–level metrics and how to use them to find problems;
- discuss why alerts are helpful, and when they are not needed.
The largest professional conference for developers of high-load systems
The price is soaring — the closer the conference is, the more it costs.
The current price of a ticket is — 280000 AMD
Changed your mind?
Tell us why.
Thank you for your reply!
Professional conference for developers of high-load systems