The cost of participation in the conference HighLoad++ Armenia 2023
- Ticket prices depend on the date of purchase
- Ticker price may vary depending on exchange rates
- Partners get 10% discount for any number of tickets except if purchased at starting price
Sales start on, 1 August 2023.
Cost of Offline Tickets: 160 000- 280 000 AMD
- Before October 10 - 160 000 AMD
- Before November 10 - 230 000 AMD
- Before the start of the event - 280 000 AMD
Offline participation in the conference
Offline participation in the HighLoad++ Armenia 2023 conference includes:
- attending any talks, meetups and master classes of the conference with the opportunity to communicate with speakers in the discussion areas and on the sidelines;
- conference handouts;
- coffee breaks and a full meal during the conference;
- video recordings of all presentations (within 2-3 weeks after the conference, we will publish all videos in a closed YouTube playlist);
- after-party after the conference and good mood :)
On the site, you will have the opportunity to cover and immerse yourself in a wide range of topics, new technologies and hardcore solutions. And this whole spectrum will be presented only by real and most applied topics without marketing and empty talk.
We work with our speakers, organizing coaching sessions for them on speeches and presentation preparation. At the same time, the quality of the program should not depend on the financial capabilities of the speakers — the organizers compensate for the cost of flights and accommodation.
All this is being prepared by a whole team of professionals for several months, choosing and selecting the best, so that nothing distracts you from the conference.
Hence the prices. We want to make perfect conferences with an amazing program and set ourselves a very high standard of quality.
How to pay for participation?
If you want to pay by card:
- Click on the “Buy” button on the conference website https://highload.am/2023.
- Fill out the purchase form.
- A ticket will be generated, and you will receive a payment confirmation and further instructions by email.
If you want to pay from a legal entity, buy 10 or more tickets, or pay with a Russian card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to fill out the payment form
Below are a few simple rules, please keep them in mind when creating an application. This will save energy for all participants in the process, make registration easier, and your participants will get the most out of it:
- The creator of the application does not have to be a conference participant. You can create as many applications as you want, each of which will have as many participants as you like;
- The participants you specify in the application are the future conference attendees;
- You can always (even after payment) make changes to the list of participants by contacting email@example.com, indicating the application number;
- By the way, this allows you to buy tickets even when you do not know who exactly from your company will go to the conference - just do not fill in the name and email address fields. In this case, you will be issued an anonymous ticket, which you can later personalize (enter your first and last name). Such a purchase makes sense - closer to the conference, ticket prices are much higher;
- In the participant's email address field, you must either enter a real email address, or enter nothing. If you enter a real address, then your participant will have access to the video materials, will receive notifications (only official) and tips from us.
Any questions left?
See you at the conference!