A couple of words about Program Committee
Hello, dear friends!
HighLoad++ Armenia will be held in Yerevan on 15-16 December. HighLoad++ is the biggest IT-conference in Eastern Europe. Thanks to Yandex, it's coming to Armenia.
That is a must attend event, if you want to meet the best IT specialists, study real cases and get inspired by new ideas and success stories.
The first accepted reports are coming soon. Meantime, let us introduce the members of the Program Committee.
- Leon Fayer, Teaching Strategies. Leon has over two decades of expertise focused on developing, architecting and operating complex systems. Through the years, he has been designing and building some of the highest trafficked applications in the world, including such renowned brands as National Geographic, Disney, Toyota, MTV, SoulCycle and Wikipedia.
- Grigory Petrov, Evrone. Head of Technical Marketing. Was involved in such software projects as Radmin, Advanced IP Scanner, NPTV, Voximplant. Works as a DevRel at Evrone, a software development and digital artworks company.
- Ivan Evtuhovich, Postgres Professional. Ivan is one of the founders of Express 42, a company specializing in DevOps consulting for companies embarking on the path of digital transformation. During the company's existence, a number of projects have been completed for the largest local banks, telecommunications operators, as well as Russian-based and international startups.
- Andrey Kvapil, Flant. Andrei is an Open Source fanboy and a speaker of various IT conferences. Developer advocate who loves Kubernetes and all related technologies.
- Konstantin Osipov, ScyllaDB Inc. Head of Development at ScyllaDB Inc.
- Ignas Bagdonas, RIPE Routing Working Group. Ignas has been involved in the network engineering field for the last two decades covering operations, deployment, design, architecture development, and standardization aspects. Ignas is currently co-chair of the RIPE Routing Working Group. His focus covers end-to-end network architecture evolution and new emerging technologies.
- Vladislav Shpilevoy, Ubisoft, Tarantool DBMS. Vladislav is a senior network programmer at Ubisoft and a developer in Tarantool DBMS. Interested in large-scale networking, system programming, game development, databases, distributed systems, low-level optimizations of extremely loaded code, algorithms and data structures, cross-platform development in C and C++, formal models verification with TLA+.
- Roman Boiko, AWS. Roman is a Senior Specialist Solution Architect in Aws, who is focused on Serverless services. «Helping the developers build their solutions on AWS is my passion. — he says — Being a developer myself, I am keen on making samples to illustrate possible use cases with AWS Serverless services. Now I am focused on making a better developer experience for TypeScript developers working with AWS Lambda».
- Andrey Leskin, CTO at Qrator Labs. Loves to communicate, architect, integrate, debug and, finally, launch everything and everywhere. In other words, he does his best to make things work perfectly and seamlessly. There is nothing better than a high-load project with a limited set of resources of any kind.
All of them are looking forward to the prospective speakers. Read more about conference topics and submit now.
See you at the conference!